Man made diamond jewellery can be a great addition to any outfit, and there are many ways to style it to suit your personal taste and the occasion.
Here are a few tips on how to style your man-made diamond jewellery:
- Keep it simple: Man-made diamond jewellery can be understated and elegant, so you don’t need to overdo it with other accessories or bold clothing. Simple, classic pieces like stud earrings, solitaire pendants, and tennis bracelets can be worn with almost any outfit and can add a touch of sophistication to your look.
- Mix and match: Don’t be afraid to mix man-made diamond jewellery with other pieces in your collection. For example, you could pair a diamond pendant with a chunky chain or layer a delicate bracelet with bangles and cuffs.
- Consider the occasion: If you’re dressing up for a special event, you may want to choose statement pieces like chandelier earrings or a bold cocktail ring. For more casual occasions, simpler pieces like hoop earrings or a delicate pendant can be more appropriate.
- Play with colour: Man-made diamonds are available in a range of colours, from classic white to more unusual shades like yellow, pink, and blue. Consider incorporating coloured diamonds into your jewellery collection to add a pop of colour to your outfits.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment: Ultimately, styling man-made diamond jewellery is all about expressing your personal style and having fun with your accessories. Don’t be afraid to try new things and mix and match your pieces until you find the perfect combination.
One more thing to consider when styling man-made diamond jewellery is the metal colour. Man-made diamonds can be set in a variety of metals, including white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum, and silver. The metal colour you choose can have a big impact on the overall look of your jewellery and can help you coordinate your pieces with your outfit.
For example, white gold or platinum can give a sleek, modern look to your jewellery, while yellow gold or rose gold can add warmth and a vintage feel. Silver is a classic choice that can be worn with almost any outfit and can be more affordable than other metals.
When choosing a metal colour for your man-made diamond jewellery, consider your skin tone and personal preferences. Some people prefer to stick with a single metal colour for all their jewellery, while others like to mix and match. There are no hard and fast rules, so feel free to experiment and have fun with your accessories!
One additional consideration when styling man-made diamond jewellery is the size and shape of the pieces. Man-made diamonds come in a variety of cuts, including round, princess, cushion, and pear, among others. The size and shape of the diamonds can have a big impact on the overall look of your jewellery and can help you create a particular aesthetic.
For example, if you’re going for a classic and timeless look, you may want to choose pieces with round or princess cut diamonds. If you’re looking for something a little more modern and unique, a pear or cushion cut diamond can be a great choice. The size of the diamonds can also be important – smaller diamonds can be more subtle and understated, while larger diamonds can make a bold statement.
When choosing the size and shape of your man-made diamond jewellery, consider the occasion and your personal style. You may want to choose more understated pieces for everyday wear and save larger, more dramatic pieces for special events. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different shapes and sizes of diamonds to create a unique and eye-catching look!